Liberty Mutual - Cut off without notice and still disabled
I have just been cut off from Long-term disability with NO notice after only 4 months, when my dr says I am unable to maintain a work schedule due to major depression and fibromyalgia.They hired 3rd-party "experts" who unilaterally "reviewed" my case (without any input from my drs or me), nor were there any additional exams, to decide I was magically able to work.
After a few minutes of trying to be calm and reasonable I went hysterical and all they did was tell me sorry they didn't bother to notify me and would get out the letter and then I can appeal the decision. In the meantime, this will cost me my hugely expensive COBRA insurance, which is still better for the price than anything available now thanks to Obamacare. I jumped through all their hoops and this is what they call responsibility -- clearly NOT their policy!
It will take a couple months to hear back from Social Security Disability but Liberty is still liable for the difference between what they were paying me and what SSD sends me.I think that's what's behind this sudden baseless decision to close my disability file, but I told them they will be hearing from my lawyer before they even get their letter out.ef69bb3 review #469431
You may also like
- "About me: I have a spotless record, not even a parking ticket. My Credit reports was great with nothing bad on it. "Till now" I closed my account..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "I was rear-ended by a Fred Loya Insurance insured vehicle on June 21st, 2010. The guy that they insured was allowing his fiancÃ©e to drive the car and now they..."
- "I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use..."
- "I was charged 450 dollars for a 1040ez completion. I am a single dad and claim one son…. They completed my taxes and had to resubmit at that time I..."
- "Ideal feet naming rights and interlectual property was bought out by Optimum Foot Care. For any warranty concerns you may have please contact us 855-522-FEET. Store's in San Antonio TX,..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "So, I ordered the white mesh bandage dress, paid by credit card, and waited patiently. It has been six weeks, four emails and the response is that it is..."