Liberty Mutual refuses to pay worker comp claims,after paying$125,000 on Medical care. They say NO more..What is Life time mean?
I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM sent me to a QME that tey picked, I saw the Dr and he reported that Yes the Injury Caused this....So LM paid $125,000 to fix 20 teeth. They paid in 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2012,and after a New treatment was Needed...LM has NOW said they DON"T have to pay any more...Because they CHANGE THE LAW W/C Law for them...WE PATIENTS are told we have Life Time Medical.....This is a Joke to them that have NO Pain.....SOME Day EVERYONE gets pain...Just remember that.....SO If you want this kind of INS Co running you DOWN, that Please Buy LIBERTY MUTUAL INS an any FORM....YOU are a FOOL..............c236c33
You may also like
- "I've just been on hold for 48 minutes after being disconnected. Te representative was not able to access my files nor answer my questions about my application. When I asked..."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- "About me: I have a spotless record, not even a parking ticket. My Credit reports was great with nothing bad on it. "Till now" I closed my account..."
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."