Liberty Mutual refuses to pay worker comp claims,after paying$125,000 on Medical care. They say NO more..What is Life time mean?
I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM sent me to a QME that tey picked, I saw the Dr and he reported that Yes the Injury Caused this....So LM paid $125,000 to fix 20 teeth. They paid in 2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2012,and after a New treatment was Needed...LM has NOW said they DON"T have to pay any more...Because they CHANGE THE LAW W/C Law for them...WE PATIENTS are told we have Life Time Medical.....This is a Joke to them that have NO Pain.....SOME Day EVERYONE gets pain...Just remember that.....SO If you want this kind of INS Co running you DOWN, that Please Buy LIBERTY MUTUAL INS an any FORM....YOU are a FOOL..............review #478951
You may also like
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."
- "About me: I have a spotless record, not even a parking ticket. My Credit reports was great with nothing bad on it. "Till now" I closed my account..."
- "I have subscribed the Insurance through Chase Bank USA, N.A. in 2004. Couple of months ago my family in an accident was rear ended by a semi-tractor trailer and everybody..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I discovered my cat lying in the middle of my driveway unable to walk, and when I took him to this vet, they forced me to pay for x-rays and..."
- "STAY AWAY. If you do care about your car, please spend the extra $200 and take it to a reliable bodyshop. These are just crooks... They don't care about customers...."
- "Here is the direct email correspondence with Kathy Blajerski-Barber: "Hello, Recently, I ordered a roll of 4x50 Prodex Insulation,order # V29431 and took advantage of your Buy One Get One free..."
- "I have been on a 1200-1500 calorie diet for 2 years and exercising almost daily. I have lost 75lbs. For my last 30 or so pounds I thought I would..."