Liberty Mutual Will Not Pay damages from Super Stom Sandy
In August 2012 I had a leak in my roof and called for a claim well told me were gonna pay for a couple of shingles. On Oct 29 2013
Super Storm Sandy Hit i called Liberty Mutual and the claim adjuster came and looked at my roof he said the roof was fine and where going to pay you for a couple of shingles wow Thieves. I had a contractor come out he said the roof was destroyed. ok Then i had the whole house looked at the house has extensive damage they send another claim adjuster and an engineer. The engineer is liberty mutuals pawn they said its all water damage.
I hired An attorney and the team came out and they said it was all from wind so i had my own engineer come and got his report the same all wind damage. Ive been fitting with Liberty Mutual for one year and still nothing no payout and fitting for something i payed for and high-priced too. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company They are Thieves Stay away im posting to all review sites and blogs i know this is not going to hurt them
But They are the worst company to have Liberty Mutuald667915 review #450815
You may also like
- "Conflict of interest and FAILURE to WARN?((( Conflict exists with Geico affaliate Getz Insuring Hyundai Motorswhom I bought the car from and Geico Is my Insurer ))) 320 crossblade torslanda..."
- "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..."
- "Was hit by a driver with a suspended license (FELONY HIT & RUN) 'totaling out' my 1997 Suburban. I had 'added the suburban to my existing policy' when I purchased..."
- "These were sent to me for a previous complaint of alcohol that you ignored because you didn't find any alcoholic beverages in his truck at the time? Hello he had..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80. My dad paid the amount..."