Liberty Mutual Will Not Pay damages from Super Stom Sandy
In August 2012 I had a leak in my roof and called for a claim well told me were gonna pay for a couple of shingles. On Oct 29 2013
Super Storm Sandy Hit i called Liberty Mutual and the claim adjuster came and looked at my roof he said the roof was fine and where going to pay you for a couple of shingles wow Thieves. I had a contractor come out he said the roof was destroyed. ok Then i had the whole house looked at the house has extensive damage they send another claim adjuster and an engineer. The engineer is liberty mutuals pawn they said its all water damage.
I hired An attorney and the team came out and they said it was all from wind so i had my own engineer come and got his report the same all wind damage. Ive been fitting with Liberty Mutual for one year and still nothing no payout and fitting for something i payed for and high-priced too. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company They are Thieves Stay away im posting to all review sites and blogs i know this is not going to hurt them
But They are the worst company to have Liberty Mutual12905422 review #450815
You may also like
- "I ordered at least $100 worth of product from these *** bags and when it didn't work and bleached my carpet, I wrote an email. The "lovely" email told me..."
- "Hi have had Nationwide for over 10 years, never a claim, wife had accident on may 24th of 2010, 1 day medical bills at hospital total $13,000, all billers were..."
- "Wow,no wonder these losers refuse to put anything in writing when processing a claim. No emails, no letters, phone calls only. Jeff Freeze is a real piece of work, Rhea..."
- "These Crooks can use a money figure & call it a "Debt Cancellation Fee" & when that backfires they call it a "Card Security Fee". They can tell you..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."