Liberty Mutual - rear ended
we were rear ended 2 years ago by someone insured by this company my husband and i are the victims of accident still no offer no settlement for serious injuries permanent it is disgraceful and disgusting red light he puts foot on gas pedal we are suffering liberty is doing nothing not their job heard poor things about them now we know why can not work walk pain constant living on pain meds requires very serious surgery for my husband lost total independence have to have others do everything for us not a scratch on him or his car disgusted11604844 review #468492
You may also like
- "I was in a wreck back in April 2,2011 now its August 15,2011 and when I called to see how my claim was doing they said It was "too" expensive..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "Conflict of interest and FAILURE to WARN?((( Conflict exists with Geico affaliate Getz Insuring Hyundai Motorswhom I bought the car from and Geico Is my Insurer ))) 320 crossblade torslanda..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "I FILED RETURNS WITH JACKSON HEWETT, SINE 2008, GOT MY FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS CREDIT. I FILED A RETURN FOR 2011 AND NEVER GOT IT. WAS THIS THE PRECURSOR..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "I was still in the process organizing my living room when my sofa was delivered. I subsequently noticed that there was a small damaged spot on the back of the..."
- "I am not saying it is there fault, We purchased a Sofa and loveseat from them, a seam started coming apart and they fixed a few times, then ended up..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."